Monday, 11 March 2013

Ruffs and Puffs 2

There will be three of these. Here's number two. These are just for me. Having fun... This pose is an adapted earlier one, (the one with the sword in front of her) but they are for different purposes...

I was trying for a bit more finish with her face here, and I've used the softer brushes in Photoshop more, something I don't often do, but used sparingly can avoid the over-airbrushed look, which if you can't do properly (and I can't) just looks too smooth. I used a bit of reference for the face and the hair, but the drawing as usual is mine.



3 comments:

lyraina said...

Beautiful as always! :)

Aly Fell said...

Thank you Lyraina! :)

LadyMauve said...

Greetings from Australia. I love your Photoshop brush paintings and the Steampunk theme. I hope you had a successful day at the Steampunk Market.
I love your Oriental themed "floating islands" drawing also. Is this a "hint' from the Avatar movie?
You are very talented and creative.