Saturday 19 December 2015

First publicity image for 'The Shadow Glass'.

Well, a long long time here without an update. But finally I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel on The Shadow Glass, which explains my long absence from this blog.

So I can post the first bit of 'pre-publicity' for the six part series. It débuts in the first quarter of next year, 2016. Also a brief synopsis of the premise as there's no official blurb yet.



"It is the late 16th century - Rosalind, a ‘tom-boyish’ Elizabethan girl sets out to discover the truth about her identity when her father reveals to her a life changing secret. As ward to Dr John Dee she witnesses Angelic and Demonic rituals that lead to an encounter with a figure from the past and the reality about herself and her own destiny. A destiny seemingly tied into a mysterious Aztec mirror made of black obsidian glass..."


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome... and that picture really is gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing the first issue. Happy holidays, btw. :)

Ben Newman said...


Looks stunning!
Can't wait :)

Aly Fell said...

Thank you deecrowseer and Ben! Happy holidays to you both as well!

Carl Springer said...

been waiting for this cant wait to get my hands on it

Anonymous said...

Pre-ordered at Dark Horse. Can't wait.

Unknown said...

Hi, I got a review copy from Dark Horse and was blown away. I'm looking forward to actually adding this to my collection at home.